TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Scheduling a Pick-up Appointment
- Video - Schedule Pick-up Appointment
Once an Assignment has been confirmed, you (the Carrier) are able to Schedule a Pick-up Appointment directly in Surgeship.
Appointment details and other Route specific actions are always accessible via the Actions Button at the top right corner of the window.
Scheduling a Pick-up Appointment
From the Dashboard
- Click the + Schedule Pick-up Appointment button located above the Calendar on the Dashboard page.
- Select the Route to be scheduled from the dropdown menu Appointment for Route.
- Once the Route has been selected, select the desired pick-up time from the Time Slots dropdown.
Note: Times selected from the Time Slots dropdown are already "Confirmed". There is no need to modify the Confirmed dropdown. Once a Time Slot is selected, click Save.
From the Email Notification Link
- Click the Action button in the email received which will open Surgeship and the Route # Assignment window.
- Click the Route ### in the breadcrumb at the top left of the screen.
- Select the Actions button and select Schedule Pick-up Appointment.